i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
+ animal crossing
+ animal crosing new leaf
+ new leaf
+ friend code
+ pokemon x
+ pokemon y
+ as well
+ animal crossing new leaf friend code
+ acnl friend code
Opening my gates shortly!! Message me with your friend codes!
mine is: 2509-2118-9496
It’s a filthy goddamn horror show.
My niece thought my mom needed this sticker while she was sleeping…
Keeping an eye out for Selener.
I KNOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE PRETTY AND COOL BUT I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE IT’S FLYING UP AND THEN IT DECIDES IT GOING TOO FAR AND TRIES TO TURN AROUND AND IT KEEPS FLOATING AWAY AND ITS SAYING ‘SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT’
I fucking hate it when you’re in such a fantastically giddy mood and then you see one simple little thing that makes you think, “oh” and then you just get this empty feeling in your chest and you get nauseous and the world just crumbles and you want to just lay under a blanket and close your eyes and fall asleep and never wake up.
+ it's great
+ killing time
+ killing myself
+ killing everyone else
What book is this help
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan.
Little did Russell Sneed know, playing drums for his high school band would turn him into Jesus Christ and finally acquire happiness